When I heard that my friend’s wife, Lexie, used 2 bottles of my sauce for Buffalo dip, I thought he was crazy! But when I made this I discovered how much the chicken soaks it up.
Enjoy the smoky heat of Doc’s Fusion Fuel with this crowd pleasing recipe. Great for parties, potlucks or anytime.
Lexie’s Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 large Chicken Breasts Cooked and shredded
- 1-2 bottles of Doc’s Fusion Fuel Hot Sauce
- 8 oz. Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 16 oz. bottle of Ranch Dressing
- 1 16 oz. bottle of Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 8 oz. packages of Cream Cheese, softened
** Tortilla chips, celery or crackers for dipping!
- Cook the chicken according to your prefered method, (internal temperature 165 F).
- Let the chicken cool and then shred. Using a food processor works great.
- Once the chicken is shredded, stir in the Doc’s Fusion Fuel hot sauce. Depending on how much the chicken soaks up, use 1 to 1 1/2 bottles of Doc’s Fusion Fuel hot sauce. The chicken should soak up all of the sauce and not be runny.
- Heat the oven to 375 F.
- In a 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish, spray the bottom and sides with a non-stick spray.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of the pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken and about 3/4 of the cheddar cheese.
- Stir in about 1/2 of the Ranch dressing bottle and 1/2 of the Blue Cheese dressing bottle.
- Add more if necessary so that the mixture is creamy not runny.
- Spread mixture over the cream cheese.
- Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 35 – 45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Blot excess oil/grease from the surface with a paper towel if necessary.
Enjoy and remember to send us your Doc’s Fusion Fuel recipe pictures on our Facebook Page!Print This Post