Creamy Blue Cheese Crab Dip
Makes 2 Cups
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3 ounces mild blue cheese
- 8 ounces shredded crab meat drained and separated
- 1/4 cup Doc’s Fusion Fuel Hot Sauce (1 Tbsp. for mild heat)
- Place cream cheese & blue cheese in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until melted.
- Add crab meat & Doc’s Fusion Fuel to cheese mixture.
- Heat through while stirring.
- Serve warm with crackers.
Make sure you add your variations to our Facebook & Instagram pages!
Print This Post