Doc’s Pull-Apart Meatball Sliders
An easy recipe and great for hors d’oeuvres, party snacks, or game time. The Doc’s Fusion Fuel gives the snacks a nice, smoky kick.
Prep: 25 Min | Total Time: 55 Min | Servings 16
- 16 Frozen Italian Meatballs (1/2 oz each)
- 1 Can (8 oz) Refrigerated Pastry Sheet
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Doc’s Fusion Fuel
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Heat oven to 350 F. Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Make meatballs in microwave as directed on package. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Unroll and separate dough into 2 long rectangles onto the parchment paper, cutting the sheet in half if necessary. Press each dough sheet into 14 inch x 4 inch rectangles.
3. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese down the center of both pieces of dough.
4. Space 8 meatballs evenly over cheese on each piece of dough.
5. Press ends together to seal.
6. Mix the Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce and the Doc’s Fusion Fuel together in a small bowl.
7. Spoon the mixed sauce over the meatballs.
8. Press ends together to seal.
9. Starting from one end, stretch and pull both sides of dough up and between each meatball, press together to seal.
10. With a table knife, score dough between meatballs.
11. In a small bowl, mix melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Brush evenly over dough.
12. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
13. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until dough is deep golden brown and meatballs are hot in the center (at least 165F).
14. Serve with additional warm sauce or extra Doc’s Fusion Fuel for dipping.
Print This Post